These are Breakdown reports which have specific solutions.
These important Circulars from various sources for ready reference. These are compiled in following sections
- IMO Circulars
- Circulars from different flag state
- Circulars from Marine component Makers
- Circulars From different classes
- Various Regulations
- Different Fuel requirements for propulsion and onboard power generation.
- Ordering and receiving Bunker and precautions to be taken.
- Specific Bunkering requirements and preparations depending upon the vessel operating region, climatic conditions and other variables.
- Preparation for IMO 2020
- This section also covers lubricating oil bunkering
- Deck Crane System and Maintenance.
- Hatch cover System and maintenance
- Windlass and Mooring winch system and maintenances.
- Gang way winches, Pilot ladder winches, De-mucking winches, Bunker davits, Provision cranes systems and maintenance.
“THERE IS NO SUBSITUTE FOR HARD WORK”
KNOWLEDGE, COMMON SENSE AND GOOD FORTUNE ACT AS ICING ON CAKE
A logical approach to the problem will help one to come out from rough water on the other hand blind strokes in rough water may lead to drowning.
Our work is to understand the issue and guide people to achieve best of the solutions speedily and in one go. That saves on Time and Money both.
We have a team of professionals working in Marine industry as Chief Engineers, Vessel managers, Ship repairers, Surveyors, having vast experience in solving complex problems. That helps us in achieving our goal.